Welcome back to another great year of Westlake Lacrosse. This registration is for the fall practice session for 2018. Much of this information will be covered in more detail during our program-wide Rally Night in October.
- September 5th: Registration starts
- September 23rd: Fall registration ends
- September 15th: Saturday training sessions start if not in a fall sport
- October 23th: Rally night WHS PAC 7 pm - 9 pm
- October 29th: Start of “Fall Practice”, our fall season
- December 1st and 2nd: HS longhorn shootout tournamentAustin
- January 7th-11th: Official tryout period for all lacrosse players
- January 14th: First official spring practice with teams
2018 Fall Practice Registration
- Exceptions are given to students who are currently playing another UIL sport or have academic conflicts that preclude them from participating in practice. Once UIL/Academic commitments have concluded we do expect those students to then join the lacrosse team for fall practices.
- This is the roster we use as our master roster for the year
- It’s also the only time that we offer the opportunity to purchase the required clothing and equipment for the spring season.
- The fall workout session will be focused on skill development with a play day or tournament in the end.
Phone: (512) 300-9770
Please Fill out information for Tryout Registration for Westlake Lacrosse and provide player and parental contact information during the registration process.
New this year the consent forms are part of the registration process. Please agree to them later in the registration process.
Your son must have passed a physical within the last 12 months to be eligible to play. In order to participate, each athlete must bring the results of their physical to the first tryout. You are more than welcome to use a physical from another sport, but it must be current.
Your son must have had a concussion test within the last two years. Westlake athletics training department will be offering concussion testing this fall for Westlake lacrosse players. Please sign up below so we can contact you for testing dates. The cost is $75.00 for IMPact Test and follow-up and management of concussion protocol. More details to follow.
Report Card Release
Your son must have the report card release consent agreement in the registration process.
Parents are responsible for submitting the PE Waiver in the spring, check here for updated info.
You will also need the following document below to attach to the PE Waiver request. Only good for spring semester.
The fees for the Fall 2018 Boot camp season will be $350.00 for all players and will be due during the registration process.
Select an option to continue with the registration.